Top Ten Posts for 2016 – Most Popular
What a fun year here at OutAndBack! Thank you for stopping by, reading a while, and cheering me on! Here are the ten most popular posts for 2016 (based on number of views).
1. Electric Pressure Cooker – YES! My initial foray into the world of electric pressure cookers. I started with the Farberware model; here’s what I thought of it. (Coming soon: a post comparing this to the Instant Pot that I purchased later.)
2. Michael Ann’s Kitchen Day One of the Write 31 Days Challenge. Welcome to my kitchen! Let me show you around! You’ll find the complete list of posts in this series here.
3. One Carly, Three Ways LuLaRoe posts have been VERY popular this year! LuLaRoe fans abound, and for good reason! If you’ve not succumbed to the LuLaRoe world yet, Carly is one of their wonderful dresses.
4. Style Perspectives: How Would YOU Wear It? I linked up with the fabulous ladies at The Blended Blog for this one. We styled a blazer, tank/t-shirt, and jeans. Easy peasy and FUN!
5. Currently – December 2016 Each month I link up with Anne at In Residence for her “Currently” posts. The topics change every month. This is a fun post to write AND a fun way to quickly check out bloggers I don’t know. The variety of responses each month always amazes me! Beautiful Thomasville, Georgia featured prominently in this “Currently” post.
6. In the Beginning This was Day 2 of Michael Ann’s Kitchen, my response to the Write 31 Days blogging challenge. On this day I shared what Mama taught me about being a successful cook. She knew what she was talking about! (Do you suppose my kids will ever say that about me?!?)
7. Capes! This post is nearly a year old now, and it’s cape season again! Check ’em out and see what you think! (I like THIS cape post a lot better!)
8. The Letter R and the Elephant Yes! THIS is one of my favorite posts of the year! Funny, funny story!
9. Cozy Fashion for the Holidays LuLaRoe fashion hits the Top 10 again! This time I styled LuLaRoe leggings and linked up (again) with The Blended Blog.
10. Fall Fashion Find: A Casual Dress Wow! Another fashion post and another link-up with The Blended Blog!
So, I’m curious. Did YOUR favorite post(s) make the top ten?!? Leave a comment and let me know! I plan to list MY favorite posts tomorrow, and most of them ARE NOT on today’s list! (You KNOW you’ll need to come back tomorrow, right?!? HOW will you ever sleep tonight?!?)
SaveFollow me in social media:
4 thoughts on “Top Ten Posts for 2016 – Most Popular”
Look how long your hair is in your “cape” post!! It looks great, but I like it short too. (note to self: check into capes). And no surprise to me that your LLR posts got many likes!! Can’t wait to see what your favorites were. 🙂
Yeah, I got tickled at the changes in hair styles this year! LOL! Head straight to Cracker Barrel for capes! (Crazy but true!)
So fun! You convinced me to check out my numbers and I looked at my top 20 to try to get some feel for a pattern or to try to make sense of things. Didn’t help.
Anyway, I first “met” you about the time of your R post. I loved it. I did the blazer post with TBB and it was also one of my most popular. Ha! Guess I need to be wearing my blazers more often.
Your cape post was before we “met” so I am heading back in time to read it now. Who knew that Cracker Barrel was THE place for capes! Love yours.
Happy new year!
Thank you for stopping by and for taking the time to leave a comment! You just made my day! I love crunching numbers, so I find our stats intriguing! The varied assortment of items at Cracker Barrel? Also intriguing!