What a fun year here at OutAndBack! Thank you for stopping by, reading a while, and cheering me on! Here are the ten most popular posts for 2016 (based on number of views).
1. Electric Pressure Cooker – YES! My initial foray into the world of electric pressure cookers. I started with the Farberware model; here’s what I thought of it. (Coming soon: a post comparing this to the Instant Pot that I purchased later.)
3. One Carly, Three Ways LuLaRoe posts have been VERY popular this year! LuLaRoe fans abound, and for good reason! If you’ve not succumbed to the LuLaRoe world yet, Carly is one of their wonderful dresses.
5. Currently – December 2016 Each month I link up with Anne at In Residence for her “Currently” posts. The topics change every month. This is a fun post to write AND a fun way to quickly check out bloggers I don’t know. The variety of responses each month always amazes me! Beautiful Thomasville, Georgia featured prominently in this “Currently” post.
6. In the Beginning This was Day 2 of Michael Ann’s Kitchen, my response to the Write 31 Days blogging challenge. On this day I shared what Mama taught me about being a successful cook. She knew what she was talking about! (Do you suppose my kids will ever say that about me?!?)
8. The Letter R and the Elephant Yes! THIS is one of my favorite posts of the year! Funny, funny story!
10. Fall Fashion Find: A Casual Dress Wow! Another fashion post and another link-up with The Blended Blog!
So, I’m curious. Did YOUR favorite post(s) make the top ten?!? Leave a comment and let me know! I plan to list MY favorite posts tomorrow, and most of them ARE NOT on today’s list! (You KNOW you’ll need to come back tomorrow, right?!? HOW will you ever sleep tonight?!?)
Follow me in social media: