The second item on my 31 Day Challenge is to list twenty facts about myself. Zoinks! Okay! Here we go!
1. I’m married to my favorite guy in the whole wide world! We’ve been married 26 1/2 years and dated for 4 years before that!
2. I’m an Air Force wife AND an Air Force mom! Our son is a brand new Airman! Both of my guys were/are fighter aircraft mechanics. (Crew chiefs.)
3. I’m also the mom of a brilliant artist/writer! Our daughter creates artwork with words as well as with cameras, paint, clay, fabric, garbage… You get the picture!
4. Books! I love books! Right now I have two going at the same time:
5. One of the things that lures me off my sofa and out of my kitchen is kayaking!
6. I’m a volunteer at our local USO.
7. Baking! I love baking! And cooking. And anything that involves food.
8. London is my favorite place on earth! Or maybe the Lake District. Or Hadrian’s Wall.
9. I’m a long-time fan of Survivor. (I won’t judge you if you won’t judge me!)
10. I prefer blue ink pens to black.
11. I love all things pigs and potatoes! Ham, bacon, pork tenderloins, french fries, baked potatoes, sweet potatoes, mashed potatoes. YUM!
12. Musicals! Phantom of the Opera, Wicked, The Lion King, Miss Saigon, Les Miserables. YES!
13. We sponsor two children through Compassion International.
14. I like plants, but I don’t like taking care of plants. That kind of works because my cats eat plants.
15. We have three cats. I love cats!
16. I took flower arranging classes for two years when we lived in England. I miss it. (Flower arranging, affordable flowers TO arrange, and England. And the lovely ladies in my class.)
17. My favorite colors are green and brown. And blue. And orange.
18. My personality type is ENFJ. Or Enneagram Type 2.
19. I was drum major for my high school marching band in my junior and senior years.
20. I’m really happy to be done with this list!
Whew! That was tough, BUT it gives me a LOT of ideas for future blog posts! Please comment below! Which items would you like to hear more about?!?
Follow me in social media: