Whoop whoop! It’s time to link up with The Blended Blog for another fun This or That! And since Valentine’s Day is just around the corner, this round has a decidedly lovey dovey focus! Sounds good to me!
1. Kisses or Hugs? Hugs, but I *do* love kisses too!
2. Candy or Flowers? May I have both?!?
3. Baking or Cooking? Baking something special is always a fun gift. Cooking a special meal is equally wonderful!
4. Do I Remember My First Kiss? Yes. Moving on…
5. Favorite Color of Roses? Daisies!
6. Conversation Hearts? They’re fun, but they aren’t very tasty, are they?
7. Do I Leave Love Notes? All. The. Time.
8. Do I Decorate for Valentine’s Day? No. But my snowmen (winter decorations) are still out. They’re white and have red scarves. One of them even has a little red heart on his chest. Does that count? Yes. I say that counts.
9. Red or Pink? Hmmmm. Red.
10. Milk, White, or Dark Chocolate? White. And yes, I’m aware many say it’s not really chocolate. Throw some coconut in there and hand it to me!
11. Do I Believe in Love at First Sight? Crush at first sight? Maybe.
12. Do I Give Humorous or Serious Valentine Cards? Yes.
13. Favorite Chick Flick or Romantic Comedy? It’s a tie between Sabrina (1954) and An Affair to Remember (1957).
14. Stay In Or Go Out? Go out, for sure! That way I’m not distracted by laundry!
Well, that was fun! Happy Valentine’s Day, you guys! Hooray for celebrating love!Follow me in social media: