Ahhhh! The first day of autumn! We saw the first glimpses of autumn color a couple of weeks ago when we were in Asheville, North Carolina, and today here in Savannah we have a predicted high temperature of only 89 degrees! Yes! We’re headed in the right direction!
It’s time to plan fun adventures for the new season, y’all! I did this for spring and for summer, along with some bloggy friends of mine, and it’s been a lot of fun! I’ll post a final update on my Summertime Fun List tomorrow, but for today, here is my Autumn Adventures list!
- Have a picnic in Forsyth Park in Savannah.
- Go to the beach at least once.
- Take a Master Class at the Savannah Food & Wine Festival.
- Take a road trip to Eifel Acres Farm in Missouri to spend Thanksgiving with friends.
- Finish most of my Christmas shopping before Thanksgiving. (So that I can…)
- Focus on Advent.
- Take a hike during peak autumn color in the mountains.
- Write one letter a week to a friend.
- Eat from a food truck. (Hoping for The Big Cheese truck!)
- Attend a local book store event. I’m looking at you E. Shaver, Bookseller!
- Make an autumn art project.
- Make a winter/Christmas art project.
- Have dinner at Alligator Soul in Savannah.
- Do two of King Arthur Flour’s bakealong projects.
- Continue to have intentional meet-ups with IRL friends. (A favorite from my summertime list!)
What adventures do YOU have planned for the new season?!? Let me know in the comment section below! I love to chat with my readers!
And click below to see what my friends are planning for autumn/spring, depending on their side of the equator!