Six Things Saturday
Six things I’m savoring today:
(1) The Harry Potter Series. I finally read the books. All of them. In the last month. Now I miss my new friends!
(2) Cool temperatures and sunshine.
(3) Valentine’s Day. I love celebrating love! (Image is from Crosscards.)
(4) Staying up way too late to finish a book and sleeping in the next morning. (See #1!)
(5) Getting a photo of and texting with my Airman! I miss him!
(6) Spending time with my daughter! In the past few days we have seen “Beauty and the Beast” on stage, cleaned our church, run errands, and done a little shopping together. Every moment with her is special!
What are YOU savoring today?
[Big thanks to In Residence for inspiring this post and to Making the Most of Every Day for joining in the fun!]
Follow me in social media:
One thought on “Six Things Saturday”