It’s time for some springtime fun, y’all! I’m linking up with some lovely ladies to share our bucket lists for spring. I’m calling mine a Springtime Fun List! Yay!
Spring sprung around here (Coastal Georgia) weeks ago, so I *might* have taken just a teensy-weensy head start! Behold my list of spring wonderfulness goals!
- Go to the beach at least twice.
- Try two new restaurants in downtown Savannah.
- Go to Savannah’s St. Patrick’s Day Parade.
- Take a trip to Alaska.
- Buy a new Easter dress.
- Get a new, official (professional) picture of Gene and me.
- Focus on Easter by observing Lent.
- Make and put up some springtime decorations in the house.
- Go kayaking in a new location.
- Write at least one REAL letter or note to a friend each week.
I bet you can’t tell which ones I *might* have done/started early! I’ll post updates as I work through the list, so pop back in often to follow along.
I’m eager to see what the other ladies are planning to do. Here are their links so we can ALL get some good ideas for things to do this season.
Leslie at Once Upon a Time and Happily Ever After.
Dani at Family.Love.Inspiration.
Tamara at My Retirement Project.
Whitney at Whitney à la Mode.
Ashley at Perks of Ponder.
Sheila at Making the Most of Every Day.
Do YOU have a springtime fun list? Or if not an official list, what are some things you’d like to do over the next few weeks? Please share them with me in the comment section below! I’m looking forward to hearing from you!