Summer is here, y’all! Temperatures are so high here in Savannah we’re under heat advisories every afternoon. I’m not even joking! Since today is the first full day of summer, I thought I’d share my Summertime Adventure List. I’m keeping it short and sweet this time since I’ll be on the road the next four weeks.
This summer I want to:
1. Bake something special. It’s been a while since I made something special, and I think it’s about time. Now, what to bake?!?
2. Read as much as possible, both books and blogs. I’ve read some great books lately (blog post on that coming soon!), but I’m massively behind on my blog reading.
3. Write some letters. I know, I know! This has been on my list the last several seasons, and I’ve still not done it! I’m going to try again!
4. Eat at a new-to-us restaurant in Savannah. So so so so many to choose from!
5. Watch a movie. I’ve not watched a movie in a long time! Maybe I’ll even watch two or three this summer! Bonus points!
Want to know how things went on my Springtime Adventure List?!? Pop back in tomorrow for that FINAL update! As a tease, you can read the initial list HERE, the first update HERE, and the second update HERE!
See what my blogger friends have planned for this summer and join in the fun by clicking on the links below!