Let’s talk about spring! My friends over at The Blended Blog have posed some fun springtime questions, so I decided to join in the fun and post my responses!
1. What 3 colors remind you most of spring? Green, yellow, and blue.
2. What is the first thing you’d add to your wardrobe in spring? Loafers and slip-on shoes.
3. What is the first wardrobe item you ditch in spring? Socks. But I’ll miss them in a few weeks!
4. Who mows the grass where you live? My sweet husband.
5. What’s spring like where you live? It varies on the day! Yesterday we started at 45 degrees and ended up at 80! Anywhere between there–or all in one day!–is normal. Some rain but lots of blue skies too.
6. What’s your favorite thing about spring? Watching the forests green up! I love the color of new leaves.
7. Are you a spring cleaner? I’m not a great cleaner, but I do my best to keep the house at a healthy level of clean. I’m not a big fan of concentrated cleaning days like spring cleaning. So, no.
8. Are you a baseball fan? Nope. EXCEPT I *do* love my local Savannah Bananas! Their games are as much about the party as the baseball. I go for the party! How many more days until football starts?!?
9. Tulips or daffodils? Daffodils.
10. Favorite outdoor spring activity? Hiking, camping, and kayaking. It’s time to get back out there!
11. Flowers in the ground or in pots? Both, please. I just planted a knockout rose the other day because my dad said that even I couldn’t kill it. We’ll see!
12. Favorite bird? Any smallish bird is great. Bigger ones give me the creeps!
13. Car wash or wash vehicles at home? Car wash or my husband washes them.
14. When do you pull out your sandals? They stay out all year!
What does springtime look like for YOU?!?Follow me in social media: